As many of you know, we are posting our 5 most popular posts, How do we determine how popular a post really is?
- take the number of members of the Columbia County legislative delegation who supported the T-SPLOST
- add it to the number of unique visitors (different IP addresses) to view the post
- take that and divide it by the square root of Columbia County’s debt
- multiply by the number of telephone poles Ben Harbin’s car hit
- divide by the number of emails we received on the post
- that figure will be added to the number of illicit text messages between married Columbia County Commissioner Scott Dean and a married Columbia County employee whose husband was deployed to fight in the war on terror after it is divided by the number of times Dean’s trial has been delayed subtracted by the number of Ben Harbin court delays
- subtract the number of bottles of hair spray used by Judge Bobby Christine in a month and then multiply by a half of the number of ounces of hair dye used by Christine in a week
In at #5 we have this…
And now, based on viewer popularity, the #3 post is…
Up next, more onColumbia County Republican Party complaint drama.