We’re back to our top 5 list after an unexpected story was sent to us on Monday that had to be posted, and more on that as soon as we finish going through all of the email messages…it’s a long story. In case you missed it, this is how we determine what story is ranked where:
- take the number of members of the Columbia County legislative delegation who supported the T-SPLOST
- add it to the number of unique visitors (different IP addresses) to view the post
- take that and divide it by the square root of Columbia County’s debt
- multiply by the number of telephone poles Ben Harbin’s car hit
- divide by the number of emails we received on the post
- that figure will be added to the number of illicit text messages between married Columbia County Commissioner Scott Dean and a married Columbia County employee whose husband was deployed to fight in the war on terror after it is divided by the number of times Dean’s trial has been delayed subtracted by the number of Ben Harbin court delays
- subtract the number of bottles of hair spray used by Judge Bobby Christine in a month and then multiply by a half of the number of ounces of hair dye used by Christine in a week
In at #5 was this gem that we still get emails about.
One of our recent posts made the list at #4, just missing #3 by a few points.
Keep checking back for more news on the ethics complaint against Columbia County Republican Party Chairman Brian Slowinski. Or just enter your email address and click the SIGN ME UP box on our homepage to have new postings delivered to your inbox.